is a semi permanent hair removal treatment, which removes the hair from
the root. New hair growth will vary, from 2-8 weeks after waxing of the
area, although, some people will see regrowth from 1 week.
you are worried about having waxing treatments, I will happily do a
patch test on your leg, so you can see how your skin is after treatment,
and if any reaction occurs. All wax used is classed as sensitive to
ensure it is suitable for all skin types.
In order to have an area waxed, the hair needs to be around 1/4 inch long (7mm).
usually takes around 2-3 weeks, depending on the body part and time of
year. Hair actually grows slower during cold weather.
Areas waxed & Threaded
full & half leg*
* Waxed areas only
back of arms
* Threaded area only
Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern
countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in
the West. Threading removes the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6
How Does it Work?
A cotton thread is pulled along
unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso, and
lifts hair right out of the follicle.
If you are a new customer and would like to have your brows or lashes tinted then you need a patch test at least 24 hours before treatment.
Tinting will help with giving depth to your eyes and you will get better definition of your face. It is a quick procedure that creates maximum results.
Please read the following information carefully
- Take an ibruprofen and antihistamine approx 30 minutes prior to treatment. This will reduce inflammation, redness and pain.
- Try to relax! Close your eyes and take deep breaths, as when you tense up, your hair follicles acting constrict also!
- Remember that just prior to menstruaction, or during, you are most sensitive, so you may wish to avoid waxing during this time.
- Pregnancy can also make you extra sensitive.
- It is perfectly normal for people with course hair to bleed, so dont worry if it happens.
- Accutane and Retin A users may not wax. They both thin the skin, causing the skin to lift or remove. If you have used either, you need to wait at least 6 months for Accutane, and 3-4 weeks after using Retin A.
- Do not wax if you have heavily exfoliated, this will cause the skin to lift, please wait around a week after.
- Do not expose recently waxed skin to sun or tanning beds, as the skin will burn. Please wait 24-48 hours after treatment.